The Village Websmith - Small is Beautiful
- Help with search engine robots
- Help engage your human audience
- Reflect the care you lavish on your business
- Reinforce visitor confidence
- Differentiate you from your competitors
- How much could you earn in that time?
- Does your site advertise someone else?
- Who gets sued if there's a data breach?
- Are the words and images powerful?
- How 'free' is the next level of performance?
- Are you paying too much for 'clicks'?
- How much does every new customer cost you?
- Do you get bills that you don't understand?
- Would you be more comfortble with a fixed monthly cost?
- Satisfied with the number of visitors you get?
- Are they all viable prospective customers?
- Do you get too many calls from out of your area?
- Too many calls for work you don't do?
- Would you like to target your promotions more accurately?
Dedicated to small businesses.
At the Village Websmith, we only work with small businesses. It is far simpler and much more rewarding. It is far easier to get information about what is good about a business when you are talking to the person who IS the business. We are proud to have helped hundreds of small business people expose themselves more effectively on the Internet since 2003.
Giving word of mouth a helping hand.
As do many small businesses, most of our customers are certain that Word Of Mouth Marketing is the best way to get business. We strongly agree. After all, that is how we get most of our work. However, there is no harm in giving WOMM a helping hand. That is how we see the web presence here at the Village Websmith. It is an easy way for your customers to share your business with their friends and family.
Easy, easy, easy!
The hallmark of all our work is that the experience for visitors is easy. Your information is expertly presented not only in the form of words used and the images associated, but just as importantly, in the places where people look and where they expect to find the information. Nothing gets hidden in unnecessary, distracting animations and the pages follow a stable, comfortable structure, developed with just your site in mind. The most important part is that it is also extremely easy for visitors to respond to you via your chosen communication channel. You choose the option that suits best your availability to handle the enquiries.
Like Baby Bear's Porridge
How customers perceive your business is fundamental in how they respond to it. An impoartant part of our job is to make customers look just the right size for everyone. Small enough to be cherished by existing customers but substantial and professional enough to reassure potential new customers. This is a delicate balance that is only achieved through decades of experience in creating web presences promoting small businesses.
Getting found can also help
With unique functions to associate what you do, for whom and where, Webinthebox® from The Village Websmith helps even the smallest business find its way to the forefront of search engine results. Come and visit us, we will be happy to show some examples of how this works. You will also find that it is explained in plain language and not Jargonese.
Last but not least
The subject of money in many cases can present a surprise. You will find the surprise a pleasant one when presented with your Village Websmith invoice. Your site is built using Webinthebox®, our own content management system, developed since 2003. This makes creation and customisation of sites very quick. As time is money, this leads to small, manageable bills.
Expand and achieve
As your business develops, your Webinthebox® site can develop with it. Options can be added at any time for:
- Online shopping cart
- Payments and deposit taking
- Quote configuration
- Invoicing and contact management
- Interactive maps
- Broadcast emails and newsletters
- Live chat
- Calendars of events
- Video galleries
- Time lapse sequences