The Village Websmith - Wednesday Website Workshops
OK, so your website is up and running, all you have to do now is sit back and wait for the calls, right? Well, not exactly. Like any form of advertising, your web site needs to be promoted and managed. The message needs to be fresh, topical, powerful and in the public eye.
This takes effort. It takes imagination. It takes forethought and consideration. Luckily, there is a lot you can do yourself, particularly with WebintheboxÂ® that can help to keep the wheels turning without spending a fortune.
In order to help this process, you can now join in an online masterclass in 12 modules based on real questions asked by real customers over the 20 years of Websmithery here. Each module lasts an hour and delegates will be provided with course material to act as an aide memoire as well as a 'homework' assignment each week, with online assessment and advice.
Are you a morning person, or an evening person? With only five spaces per workshop available, you can choose a time of day that best suits your workload. There will be a slot in normal business hours, and a slot in the early evening after work, so you can choose which group to join according to the shape of your day.
Give us the tools and we will finish the job Every module includes a recommended list of resources and tools to help you. Most of these are available free online, and are the tools that we use ourselves in the Websmithy. You don't have to spend a fortune to get reliable, easy to use, fast software.
Modules based on real world needs Over the years here at the Websmithy, a strong pattern of what our customers want to know about managing their online presence has been established. By going back over the answers to questions and concerns, the following list of modules has been created to provide the most relevant and important information.
- Module 1 Give Us the Tools
- Module 2 Make it Memorable! Halt! What Goes There?
- Module 3 A Picture Speaks 1000 Words - Help it
- Module 4 If the Photo Fits Use it. If Not, Make it
- Module 5 Where Words & Pictures Meet
- Module 6 Writing Killer Copy for the Web Part 1
- Module 7 Writing Killer Copy for the Web Part 2
- Module 8 Writing Killer Copy for the Web Part 3
- Module 9 SEO - Learn 21st Century Alchemy!
- Module 10 Promote Your Site - It's Not Just about Google
- Module 11 Face Up to Facebook & The Rest
- Module 12 Mailshots and Newsletters
Book early and save The price of registration for the full course is just Â£360, payable in advance, but for bookings before August 27th you can claim an 'Early Bird Saver' rdiscount of Â£100. Follow this link to the booking page to check availability and claim your place.